Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So much for updates ........

So ok, tonight I mentioned to a new friend that I had a small blog and he said, "Oh I'd like to see it," I quickly had to tell him, "Well, it's pretty small. There isn't much there and I haven't really kept it up." Oh boy is that an understatement. Despite all my good intentions - and lots of good material - once again procrastination has won and I have failed to follow through. My last attempt was more than a year ago. Um, maybe this would be a good time to rectify that. Well, for now I'm going to send my friend the Spider! story and give him a link here. Welcome Charlie! And I'll try to do better about keeping up with this. I really need to finish writing about "The Hallelujah Mobile" at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited and welcome to leave comments, but note that all comments will be screened and moderated, so please refrain from spam. That means no self-promotion, no flames, no trolls, no obscenity, no ongoing agendas, no deception, nothing offensive, nothing illegal. Concentrate on quality not quantity, i.e. no long rambling, repetitive or tedious comments, no preaching, no sermonizing, no soapboxes, no arguments.

If you have a miracle to report and want it to have its own post, please send it to me by email using the link on my profile page, and make sure that you have at least some personal connection with it. I mean, don't send in miracle reports that you read somewhere else, or heard about "on the grapevine," or from a friend of a friend of a friend. Please include at least your first name, and make sure it's either first or at least second person, that is, it's either a miracle you yourself experienced, or you personally were told by someone you know and that they have personal knowledge of. You may send a photo, but please either verify that it is your own photo or otherwise provide evidence that you have permission to use it. In general, however, it's best not to include photos. If I post your miracle, I'll provide an appropriate photo or other illustration.